Just need the basics? This Package will get you off to a good start with our Wedding Planning and Coordinating Services, the Bartender Only and our Bronze Dinner Buffet Package! All our packages are customizable to your specific needs. You can add or remove any services to fit your vision and style!
The Ceremony Site
Our beautiful ceremony site is nestled under our grand ole oak tree next to our 6 acre picturesque lake that is adorned with lilly pads year round and wildlife.
Ceremony site includes
- Park Bench Seating for up to 100 Guests
- Ceremony Arbor
- Aisle Runner
- Shepherd Hooks and Wood Stumps
- Rehearsal Time 1 hour prior to your day
- Use of the Property for Engagement Photos
The Reception Barn
The reception barn comes included with our beautiful hand made farm tables and mixed matched vintage chairs for that shabby chic rustic feel. The barn is fully decorated with chandelier lighting, soft white string lights and fabrication draperies that offer that romantic feel to the venue.
Sweetheart table for bride and groom provided with vintage lace tablecloths and runners.
Cake tables, appetizer table, memory and gift tables provided with table runners or full lace linens.
Also included are the following areas:
- Beverage station with decorative mason jar beverage dispensers.
- Bar area with serving bar, freezers for ice and decorative rustic coolers to keep beer and wine cold for serving.
- Catering Area with serving counter for buffet chafers, warming box to keep your food hot to avoid over cooking. Refigerator space for cold kept food items.
- Interior Dance Floor has main chandelier focal point for your first dance and guest dancing after dinner.
Our Courtyard Area
- Includes Cafe Tables with Vintage Lace Linens
- Appetizer Table with Linen
- Tiki Torches
- Rope Lighting
- Additional open air dance floor under soft white market lighting
- Courtyard area is perfect for a last dance together surrounded by your guests with sparklers.
- Or if you choose, a sparkler grand exit.
The Bridal Cottage
Use of the cottage for the entire day beginning as early as 8am. Bring your own stylists and make up artists or use our preferred salon services to prepare for your day.
Our quiant litte cottage is decorated with vintage style furniture and decor. There is plenty of room for your bridal party, close family and friends to be with you while you get ready with all the amenities of home.
- 6 Hair and Make Up Stations
- Private dressing room
- Coffee Bar
- Mini fridge
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Fabric Steamer
- Emergency Repair Kit
Our day of coordinator and staff will be on site for anything you may need throughout the day so you can just relax and get ready. We are here to serve you every step of the way!
Grooms Dressing Room
Otherwise known as “The He Shed”.
Our quaint little dressing room for the guys is a place for your groom and his groomsmen to hang their coats and hats and prepare fo the big day.
Equiped with A/C, restroom facilities and mini-fridge to keep their beverages cold.
Dressing room has coat hangers, full length mirror and chairs.
Sitting area has a small table and charis to relax while they wait for the festvities to begin.
Our Wedding Planning and Coordinating Services
We are always available to communicate with you by email, text or phone 7 days a week in between scheduled planning meetings.
Planning meetings will begin at about two weeks after your initial reservations are made. We’ll follow up at about at 90 days prior, and again at 2 weeks prior to ensure that every detail is carried out to your vision.
A 1 hour meeting with the coordinator will take place
prior to your rehearsal. You’ll have 1 hour scheduled for your rehearsal based on time availibility of the venue and your bridal party.
The coordinator will direct your bridal party and family members to the specific details of the ceremony and reception.Day of Services will consist of vendor and staff direction and implementing your timeline of events. Directing and assisting bridal party and guests throughout your event. Our day of coordination services also include cake cutting and serving.
Bartending Only - 5 Hour Service
Our bartender is licensed and insured to serve your guest any alcohol that you provide. The Rocking L Ranch does not purchase or provide alcoholic beverages with this service.
You bring all alcohol, mixers, sodas, ice, cups and napkins for the bartender to serve.
The service provides an optional pick up and delivery services of your alcohol if purchased locally for an additional fee.
Our Bronze Dinner Buffet
- Serves up to 100 Guests and Includes the following:
- 1 Entree
- 2 Sides
- Dinner Rolls with Butter
- Tea (Sweet & Unsweet) Lemonade, Water
- Full China Place Settings to include Charger Plate, White Dinner Plate, Mixed Matched Vintage Salad Plates, Mixed Matched Stemware, Mason Jar Drinking Mugs, Mixed Matched Flatware in a decorative Burlap and Lace Pocket Holder.
- Table Runner and/or Full Table Linens
- Wood Slab for Centerpieces
- Decorative Mixed Matched Votives with Tea Lights
Dinner Buffet includes Line Servers and Bussing Staff
Buffet is served from decorative stainless steel chafing dishes.
Taxes and Gratuities are included in price per person
Set up and Clean Up Services
The last thing you will want to worry about on your wedding day is setting up and decorating before your wedding and breaking everything down and cleaning up after your big day.
Our planning and coordinating staff will handle all the details of set up on the day of your wedding. At your two week planning meeting they will go over all the fine details of where each decor piece will be placed whether it is from our inventory of decor or yours or a comnination of the two, we’ll make sure that every detail is perfect.
Once the set up is complete with tables set and floral designs are completed, we will take you on a tour of the venue so that you can enjoy and appreciate the fine details before guests arrive and your the ceremony begins.
And at the end of the evening, our staff will pack up any personal items of decor, left over food, cake and alcohol for to take with you.
No need for any cleaning, we do all that for you. All you really need to do is gatehr your belonging from the cottatage and grooms dressing room and you’re ready to go off and enjoy the rest of your night.